1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I love wearing makeup & trying new things out but I wear makeup most days for work as I was taught in college to always have a full face of makeup and it does sound silly but I feel now like I am not doing my job properly without wearing it.
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
I try to improve skin on a daily basis but I feel we are all guilty of forgetting we are all beautiful no matter what skin condition we have.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
No. only when I have shingles people assume rather than ask why I have sores over my eye.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
Everything works out and it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative it does end up being positive.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
I feel empowered by helping other people by being honest & helping them.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
I don't admire any fictional character and not any one person, there is something I see in everyone that I admire.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
My ability to relate & help people feel positive.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
I am proud of what I have achieved by moving to Edinburgh and how far I have come in five years
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?
Social media . It is everywhere and I find it difficult to switch off from it.