1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I wear light make up every day .
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
I want to participate to the project because I would like to see myself through someone else eyes.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
I feel comfortable without makeup more and more as a grow older.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
My mood and health influence the way I think I look.
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
I would advise my younger self to stay a child as long as possible, not to try to look like a grown-up woman too soon.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
I feel empowered when I make changes in my life.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
Frida khalo is the woman I admire, strong and vulnerable at the same time.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
I admire spontaneity in myself.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
I'm proud of myself for having gone against the current and lived a life completely unexpected by my family and culture.
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?
In my daily life I feel I have to explain myself all the time for being independent and not married and well travelled, I feel the pressure of having my own family.