1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I wear full makeup for a shoot or a night out or really just if I feel like it that day. Most days I just wear a tinted moisturiser.
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
I think it's important for woman to not feel like they have to use makeup as a barrier to hide behind or that skin is poreless and flat.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
No, not at all. When I was younger definitely.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
I suppose growing up and becoming more comfortable with myself as well as less concerned with how other people see me.
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
It's all going to be ok. You'll grow into your weirdness. Never try to change.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
Probably while doing a TeD talk to a school and youtube. The feedback was fantastic and I really felt like I'd made a difference in how people may see themselves.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
Mary Shelley....She overcame so many tragedies and against the odds wrote and published a very successful book in her own name.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
I'd like to think that I don't judge people and am very accepting of others.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
I suppose building a primarily female based internet following with the intent to inspire. I have not compromised myself by selling out to the sex aspect of social media.
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?Reactions from men on a daily basis are difficult. I can be wearing trousers and a jumper and have to put up with cat calls and rude comments. Being objectified is difficult especially on the internet as people forget you are a real person, someones daughter and sister