1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I mostly wear it to cover up any pimples but I love doing the full works too - makes me feel glam and grown up! I mostly wear makeup on weekends.
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
I thought the idea of it was really great and empowering. I had also never been photographed like this so wanted to try it.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
Mostly it doesn't make me uncomfortable but I would be lying if I said I never feel self conscious without any makeup on.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
I have a huge love/hate thing with my hair and the permanent bags under my eyes. I always like my freckles though.
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
Everything's going to change and it's going to be totally fine. Keep wearing your cool outfits.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
That's a hard one...probably whenever I finish a really hard workout at the gym and I'm sweating buckets. I can squat like a pro.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
My mum because she works so hard every day for herself and us. She's also got amazing taste in fashion and let's me borrow her stuff.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
I think I'm quite creative and passionate. I always do my best.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
I recently got a job that I really wanted and I'm getting pretty good at it. I'm proud because I like earning money that I've worked hard for.
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?
If I stand up for myself or speak out when things aren't right or fair, I always feel that people will view me as aggressive or mean. Though I stopped caring long ago.