1. If you wear makeup, why do you wear makeup and how often do you wear makeup?
I wear makeup most days, not a lot but the bit I do wear definitely gives me confidence.
2. What made you want to participate in this portrait series?
I'm interested to see how I look makeup free but professionally photographed. Also, think it's a really beautiful project to be part of.
3. Is being completely makeup free something that makes you feel in any way uncomfortable?
Yes, I can feel uncomfortable I certain places with no make up. I also like to feel like I'm making a effort to look my best.
4. Are there specific factors (positive or negative) that have influenced how you feel about how you look?
I think every woman is influenced by how they feel about the way they look.... The people around you as you grow up, the people you look up to and admire, your friends.
5. If there was one piece of advice for the future you could give your younger self, what would it be?
Don't care as much as you did about what other people think of you, the people around you, that love you and you love are the important ones. Don't let things people say, get to you just let it go, walk away from bad situations rather than fight them.
6. When have you felt most empowered in your life?
I have felt empowered by giving birth to my children, by finding a man who loves me for who I am and our relationship always growing and getting stronger. By the moments I have with my children when they are having a difficult time and I can sort it out for them, the moments we all as a family have a really great time together.
By being out and feeling really good about myself.
7. Is there a woman fictional or real that you admire? Why?
I admire many woman, my mum, all my beautiful friends, my sister. I admire Madonna because she is a strong sexy confident woman.
8. What quality do you most admire in yourself?
I admire that I am a good mother to my children and try to be a positive happy influence on them. If I can do that, they can hopefully be strong, happy, confident people.
9. Is there an achievement you are particularly proud of? Why?
Giving birth to my children.
10. In daily life what are the pressures you feel most exposed to specifically as a woman?
Keeping the house together, keeping all my children happy, not letting go of who I am but being the best mummy I can, not losing it at my children when the are really kicking off. Being patient with my daughter. Wanting to look the best for my husband so he always wants me. Juggling family life while trying to keep friendships going.